I was just visiting a site called MomGoGreen.com (very informative!), and I came across a post for the new Wee Generation Diaper Bag. The bag is a “green” diaper bag, with fabric made from recycled plastic water bottles, which is a GREAT idea!
The not-so-great part is that these bags tend to run about $200 US, plus shipping.
Luckily, I came across a cheaper alternative not too long ago when shopping for a shower gift for my VERY pregnant best friend.
Introducing Fleurville Re-Run Messenger Bag (runs about $75 US), for all of your baby-related needs! (Also comes in tote, hobo, and yoga bag formats, as well as binders and meditation pillows!)
These diaper bags are both mommy- and eco-friendly, with the following wonderful features:
- Re-Run exterior, made from ten (10) 600-mL recycled water bottles
- adjustable shoulder strap
- contrasting lining, making it easier to find things
- 2 external side pockets with magnetic closure
- internal fleece-lined sunglasses/iPod pocket
- earbud pass-through badge on flap (the Fleurville symbol)
- 3 elastic-topped interior pockets
- Re-Run changing pad
- Fleurville see-through wipe case